Get information regarding ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17. The most awaited recruitment notification is out now! Have you checked it?Yes, its good opportunity for those who were looking for a job in banking sector! Want to apply for this recruitment? Before you apply have a look at some important information regarding it.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17ICICI Bank is India’s leading bank with over 4000 branches all over India. It is also rated as one of the most sought private sector bank to work. The ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17 is for the posts of Probationary Officers. Moreover, Probationary Officer training programme is inventiveness often organized by ICICI Bank since 2007. This year in February 6, their 33rd batch will connect to the ICICI Manipal Academy at Bangalore. Interested candidates have a look at the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
How to Register?
The candidates need to register for the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17 on or before 30th June 2016. The aptitude test will be held in July 2016 and interviews in September 2016. In addition, these applications will be considered for November 2016 and February 2017 batches. Moreover, there are no category based reservations in age, education and short-listing procedures.
1. Visit the official website of ICICI www.icicicareers.com.
2. Select “ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17” from careers tab.
3. Click on it and an application form will appear.
4. Fill up the application form with the mandatory details and submit it.
Who can apply?
Applicant should be between 25 years of age as on 30th June 2016.Moreover, he/she must have a degree with minimum 55% aggregate. In addition, fresher can also apply for it. If your family member like mother, father, brother, sister is an employee of ICICI Bank currently, then you are not permitted to apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of results of these following steps.
1. Online Aptitude Test
2. Psychometric assessment
3. Group Discussion
4. Personal Interview
Training Fee, Degree, and Placement:-
The selected candidates will have to attend the training schedule to start in the above stated months at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore. Here is the highlight of this course.
1. Candidates who enter in this course will be given a Job Guarantee Letter and enrolled for PG diploma in banking from Manipal University.
2. After completion, candidate will be appointed as a deputy manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs per year.
3. Moreover, to enter the course, Rs 3.60 lakhs should be paid to the bank also in as a loan from ICICI Bank itself.
What are you waiting for then?Complete your registration for ICIC Bank PO recruitment 2016-17 today. Secure your future with bright career opportunity! Don’t miss it! In addition, for any query regarding this recruitment notification, please leave comment below in the comment box.
Wish you all the best!