jkpsc.nic.in - Looking for a job in teaching field? Not getting the right opportunity that suits your qualification and interest? Don’t worry! The JKPSC has announced recruitment notification recently which may be a remarkable chance for you! Want to apply for it? Let’s know the detailed information first.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 for 18 Lecturers - jkpsc.nic.inThe Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited application to fill up the post of Lecturer in super specialist hospital (Jammu & Kashmir) in Health & Medical Education Department. There is total number of 18 vacancies available for lecturer post.Before you apply, let’s have a look at eligibility criteria first.
Every candidate should have done M.Ch/DNB/DM/MD/MS in their specialization with two years of experience in that field. Moreover, it is advised to check the official notification more detail on educational qualification.
The aspirant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2016. For physically challenged candidates it is 42 years. For all other categories including SC/ST/ALC/SLC/RBA, it is 43 years. Moreover, applicants (Doctors) with super speciality qualification only have age limit of 52 years. For Ex-servicemen it is 48 years and for aspirants working in government service is 45 years.
The selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
General category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 505/- and for reserved category candidates it is Rs.205/- through Challan.
Dates to Note:
- Starting date of online registration – 23/2/2016
- Closing date of online registration –23/3/2016
- Last date to submit application fees – 24/3/2016
- Last date for receipt of application –26/3/2016
How to apply?
1. Visit the official website of JKPSC at http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
2. Click on “Online Application”.
3. Now click on “Apply” below the name of post you are looking for.
4. On the next page, an instruction window will appear and read it carefully.
5. Click on “Apply” to proceed.
6. Fill up the application form with all mandatory details.
7. Upload your recent photograph and signature in prescribed format.
8. Review the details of your application form as it cannot be edited once it is submitted.
9. After submission a new window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form. Take a printout of challan and submit it to any Jammu and Kashmir bank branch.
What are you waiting for? Complete this process today! Don’t miss this opportunity!
Click here to read official document.
Wish you all the best!