SBI.co.in - State bank of india has announced recruitment of 152 specialist officer for Wealth management post. On the advertisement no CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10, SBI has mentioned they are having vacancy of 11 post of Specialist officer in wealth management department. Interested candidates can apply for SBI Specialist Officer Job on or before31st march, 2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Wealth Management Officer Recruitment 2016 - SBI.co.in
In wealth management department, posts of Relationship managers, Managers & Investment counselors) will be filled via recruitment exam. Below is more details about SBI Specialist officer recruitment in Wealth management post.
Post name: - Wealth Management Officer (Specialist)
Total No of post:- 152 posts
- Customer Relationship Executives :- 15 posts
- Acquisition Relationship Managers :- 39 posts
- Relationship managers :- 71 posts
- Project Development managers (technology):- 1 post
- Project Development Manager (Business) :- 1 post
- Relationship manager (Team Lead) :- 03 posts
- Zonal head/Senior RM-Sales (corporate and SMEs) :- 1 post
- Zonal Head /Senior RM-sales (Retail HNI) :- 02 posts
- Investment Counselor :- 17 posts
- Risk Officer (Mid-office) :- 1 post
- Compliance Officer :- 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Officer 2016
Education Qualification: - For education qualification, it is different for each posts, so candidates are advised to read the official document for education qualification.
Age Limit: - Candidates who wish to apply for SBI Specialist officer post of wealth management, their age must not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
Application fees: - Rs.600 as an application fees for General and OBC Candidates, while SC/ST and PWD category candidates need to pay Rs.100 as an application fees.
How to pay application fees?
Candidates can pay application fees via SbI Challan which is available on SBI Branches or else you can also pay application fees via online banking/NEFT.
The selection of candidates in specialist officer post will be done on the basis of written exam, Group discussion and interview performance.
Online application form for specialist officer jobs is available on SBI.co.in (official website of SBI India) on their career section you can find specialist officer recruitment tab where under that you can find online application form.
How to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates can follow below mentioned steps to apply for SBI Specialist officer wealth management jobs;
- GO to recruitment section of SBI.co.in
- On recruitment tab, you can find apply here link for specialist officer job
- Fill the online application form
- Upload your photograph and signature pic online
- Pay the application fees
- Submit your online application form
- You will receive system generated id password on your mobile and email id
- Take receipt print out for future use.
- Click here to read the official advertisement of SBI specialist officer recruitment
- Click here to apply online.