Upsssc.gov.in - UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate services selection commission (UPSSSC) has announced recruitment of 298 junior engineers for the year 2016.Candidates that have cleared their engineering degree (or in last year) can apply for junior engineer in civil, mechanical and electrical posts).
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 - Upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC has published 08/2016 advertisement few days back for recruitment of 298 junior engineers. So, if you are interested for junior engineer job, do check out the below mentioned eligible criteria, age limit, salary pay and other information about UPSSSC jr engineer jobs 2016.
Post Name: - Junior Engineer (Civil, mechanical and electrical)
Total number of posts: - 298
Category wise number of posts:-
- General :- 132
- OBC :- 45
- SC :- 57
- ST :- 64
Eligibility criteria for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Education qualification: - The minimum education qualification required for junior engineer post is Diploma or degree in civil, mechanical, electrical stream from government recognized university/institute.
Age limit: - The candidates who applying for junior engineer post must have age between 18 to 40 years as on 1st July, 2016. Upper Age relaxation will be give as government rules (only to candidates who are living in Uttar Pradesh).
- For General and OBC Category candidates :-Rs.160 /- (non refundable)
- For SC/ST Category candidates :- Rs.70/-
How to pay application fees :- Candidates can pay application fees online via net banking, debit card, credit card or can use offline mode via challan in bank of india.
Mode of selection: - There will be written examination conducted by UPSSSC for selecting candidates.
Salary Pay: - Rs.9300 to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4,200/- per month as salary.
How to apply for junior engineer post at UPSSSC?
Interested eligible candidates can apply for junior engineer post via following below mentioned steps;
- Go to official website of UPSSSC or follow this direct link to apply online
- Fill the online application form after reading instruction
- Upload your photograph and signature picture
- Pay your application fees online
- Take print out of application form and receipt.
- Last date to fill online application form is 25th April, 2016.
- Last date to pay application fees: - 21st April, 2016.