DAuniv.ac.in - DAVV CET 2016 Application form and Exam Date is announced. Good news for candidates who are waiting for DAVV CET 2016 notification, the wait ends here. DAVV (Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya) of indore has notified that DAVV CET 2016 will be conducted on June, 2016. Below is more detail about DAVV CET 2016, application form of DAVV CET 2016, exam date and much more about DAVV CET.
DAVV CET 2016 Application From - Exam Date - DAuniv.ac.in
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya Also known as DAVV (located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh) is conducting CET (Common Entrance TEST) every year to give admission to Master degree, Bachelor degree (under graduate) course. Below you can find the list of course where DAVV CET gives admission. The application forms for DAVV CET is now available for students, do check out the process of how to apply, eligibility criteria for DAVV CET 2016.
Courses via DAVV CET give Admission
Below is list of courses which comes under DAVV CET. Students who wishes to get admission in below mentioned courses must need to appear in DAVV CET, upon the merit marks of DAVV CET, candidates will get admission. Without DAVV CET mark sheet, no seat will be allotted.
Master Degree Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M. Sc),
- Master of Commerce (M. Com),
- Master of Computer Application (MCA),
- Master of Law (LL.M).
Bachelor Degree courses
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm),
- five years integrated Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Law (B.A.LL.B),
- Bachelor of Journalism.
Eligibility Criteria of DAVV CET 2016
Education qualification – Candidates who wishes to get admission in Bachelor degree must have cleared 12th class and for Post graduate course, candidates must have cleared Graduate degree.
Age Limit: - For UG course upper age limit is 23 years and for PG course upper age limit is 25 years. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Application fees: - candidates who wants to appear in DAVV CET must have to pay Rs.1050/- as application fees.
Application Form of DAVV CET 2016
Candidates who want to apply for CET DAVV exam must have to fill application form online. Candidates can find the soft copy of the DAVV CET application form from the official website of DAVV Indore. Below you can find proper information about application form and how to apply.
How to apply for DAVV CET 2016?
To apply online for DAVV CET, candidates are advised to follow below mentioned steps;
- Go to official website of DAVV CET Indore at http://davvcet.in/
- Go to right hand side and find the DAVV CET application form link
- Fill the application form online and upload your photograph
- Pay the application fees and take receipt print out.
Important Dates to remember of DAVV CET 2016
- Last Date to apply for DAVV CET 2016:- 9th May, 2016.
- DAVV CET 2016 Exam Date: - 2nd June, 2016
- First Counselling date of DAVV CET 2016:- 23rd June, 2016.
For more updates on Application forms of Entrance Exam, Government Jobs and Bank Jobs in India, keep visiting us.