Bankofindiaco.in – Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016. Bank of India has announced recruitment of 539 Officers. There are 539 vacancies at Bank of India for Credit officer, Manager, Senior Manager and security officer’s post. Candidates who are interested to work with Bank of India can join Bank of India as an officer post.
Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016 - BankofIndia.co.in
Do check out below post for information on Bank of India officer recruitment, qualification, eligibility, reservation, process, salary and fees. Bank of india is top most public sector bank of india which have large network of ATMs And Bank Branches across india.
- Bank Name: - Bank of India
- Total Number of Posts: - 539
Post Names: -
- Credit officer (JMGS I):- 217 posts
- Manager (MMGS II) :- 200 posts
- Senior Manager (MMGS III) :- 100 posts
- Security officer (MMGS II):- 22 posts
Eligibility criteria for Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016
Education qualification: - Candidates must have good experience and post graduate qualification to apply for Bank of india recruitment of officers. Candidate must have cleared B.com Degree with 60 % marks and have done Management Post graduate (MBA/PGDBM/PGDBM) from government recognized institute.
Age Limit: -Candidates who are applying for the posts must have age between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st April, 2016.
Reservation: - As per the government law, candidates from reserved category will get reservation on upper age limit.
Selection Process: - Selection of Officer Post at Bank of India will be done on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.
Salary per month: - Salary of Officer post will be 40-60 thousand per month (to be updated on 31st May, 2016). Officers will get paid according to Bank norms.
Salary Scale :-
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) (23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020)
- Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS II) (31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950)
- Middle Management Grade Scale- III(MMGS III) (42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490)
Application fees:-For General / OBC category candidates Rs.600/- and for SC/ST/PWD Category candidates Rs. 100/- as an application fees to be paid.
Exam pattern of Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016The Exam Pattern of Bank Of India Officer Recruitment will have 150 questions and 150 mins of time will be given.
- English Language :- 50 Marks
- General Awareness with Banking industry ref :- 50 marks
- Financial management :- 50 marks
How to apply for Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016?
To the candidates who are interested and eligible for the Bank of India Officer Recruitment can apply online via following below mentioned rules;
- Go to official apply online link of bank of india or you can follow this direct link
- Read the instructions, choose the post you want to apply for
- Fill the online application form
- Upload your photograph and signature picture online
- Pay your application fees online
- Take print out of receipt
Important Dates to remember: -
- Online registration starts from: - 31st May, 2016.
- Last Date to apply online :- 14th June, 2016.
Click here to read the official notification.
Click here to apply online.