ICICIBANK.COM - ICICI Bank Recruitment 2016 – Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation Of India (ICICI) bank has announced recruitment of 350 sales officer jobs. Candidates who have cleared Graduation from any government recognized university/institute can apply for ICICI’s Sales officer job. If you want to work with one of the best private bank of the India, you can join ICICI.
ICICI Bank Sales Officer Recruitment 2016 - ICICIBANK.COM
Do check out more details about the ICICI Bank about Sales Officer Job, Eligibility Criteria, salary per month, how to apply etc details is posted below. Do check and apply online;
ICICI Bank has announced Vacancy number “20046484” under which they notified that they are looking for 350 sales officers for all over india operation. Candidates who are interested to join private bank which having 4000 branches in india, is leading bank in private banking sector of india.
- Name of the Bank: - Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation Of India (ICICI)
- Name of the post: - Sales Officer
- Total Number of posts: - 350
- Job Location: - India
- Vacancy type: - Permanent
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2016
Education qualification: - The minimum education qualification demanded by ICICI Bank are Graduation degree in any stream. Candidates who cleared Graduation can apply for ICICI Bank’s Sales officer Job.
Age Limit: - candidates who are applying for the sales officer post must have age limit between 20 years to 25 years (No age relaxation will be given since it is private sector bank job).
Salary Per month: - Candidates who successfully selected for Sales officer will get Rs.1 to 2 lakh per year (as per your qualification).
Selection Process: - The selection of 350 sales officers will be done on the basis of interview. Whoever eligible candidate will perform well in interview will get selected by ICICI Bank.
Job Profile of Sales officer: - candidates who selected for Sales officer job will need to do field work job, he/she required to generate business, leads. Marketing of new product of ICICI Bank, saving account, current account, credit cards are main products to be sold.
How to apply for the ICICI Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are interested in ICICI Vacancy can fill the online application form as mentioned below and join ICICI Bank;
- Candidates need to go ICICICareer.com or go to Maharojgar.gov.in website (Governments job portal)
- Go to right hand side and choose “Current job” option and click on icici bank’s sales officer recruitment link
- Choose private section jobs form the option and read the instruction
- Fill the online application form
- Fill the details, education qualification marks
- Upload your photograph and scanned signature pic
- Take print out of the receipt of filled application form
- Last date to apply for ICICI Bank Sales officer Post :- 31st May, 2016.