NPCILonline.co.in - NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is looking for 187 Executive Trainees. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs can check out NPCIL vacancy 2016. NPCIL looking for mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, instrumentation and industrial and fire safety Executives. Candidates who have done engineering/b.tech can apply online for NPCIL Jobs.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 - NPCILonline.co.in
NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) is premier organisation undertaken as public sector by Government of india. Candidates or specially engineers, who want to work with atomic energy sector, can apply for executive trainee posts at NPCIL.
Below is more information about NPCIL Recruitment 2016;
- Organisation Name :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Job Location :- India
- Total number of posts :- 187 Executive Trainee
Category wise number of posts :-
- General :- 89
- OBC :- 54
- SC :- 24
- ST :- 16
- PWD :- 08
Branch wise number of posts:-
- Mechanical :- 75
- Electrical :- 32
- Electronics :- 26
- Chemical :- 28
- Instrumentation :- 12
- Industrial and Fire safety :- 10
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee Recruitment at NPCIL 2016;
Education qualification: - Minimum education qualification required for NPCIL Jobs is engineer degree or b.tech or B.sc engineering degree in respected branch.
Age Limit: - The minimum age limit for executive Trainee jobs is 26 years as on 15th May, 2016.
Age relaxation: - Candidates who belongs to special category will get government upper age relaxation as per law.
Selection Process: - Candidates for Executive Trainee post will be selected via online Test and personal interview. The online test will be conducted in June, 2016. Candidates will be called at Mumbai head quarter of NPCIL for personal interview.
Per month Salary :- Candidates after one year of training will be placed as Scientific Officer/C and will get Rs.50,000/- per month of salary (approx).
How to apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post must apply online via following below mentioned steps;
- Go to official website of NPCIL online or follow this direct link to apply online
- Read the instruction, select the post you want to apply for
- Fill the online application form with all details
- Upload your photograph and signature picture
- Take print of receipt of application form online.
- Online application starts from :- 25th April, 2016.
- Last Date to apply online for NPCIL :- 15th May, 2016 (5 PM).
- Exam date :- 14th June to 20th June, 2016.
Note :- candidates are advised to read the official notification before they apply online. For more government job news, keep visiting us.