PMCBank.com - Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank ltd is looking for Management Trainee and Trainee Office Assistant posts. Candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs in Mumbai (Maharashtra) and Punjab location can apply for PMC Bank Recruitment 2016. Also, there is no IBPS Score Card Needed bank job.
PMC Bank Office Assistant (MT) Recruitment 2016 - PMCBank.com
Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank is now multi state co-operative bank which runs in Maharashtra, Delhi, Kolkata, goa, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. With total of 116 branches in 6 states, PMC Bank is one of the fastest growing banks in India.
Below is more information about PMC Bank’s Management Trainee (MT) and Trainee Office Assistant Recruitment. Education qualification, age limit, salary pay per month and much more information is mentioned below.
Bank Name: - Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank ltd
Total number of posts: - Not mentioned
Posts Name: - Management Trainee and Trainee Office Assistant posts
Eligibility Criteria for PMC Bank Recruitment 2016;
- Management Trainee: - For Management trainee post in PMC Bank, candidates needs to have 45% marks in Graduation from UGC Recognized university. Also, candidate must have computer knowledge (diploma or certificate).
- Trainee Office Assistant: - For Trainee Office Assistant posts, candidates must have (only Male) Graduation degree from UGC Recognized university with 45% marks or 12th Pass candidates can also apply.
- Management Trainee: - For MT post, candidates age must be between 18 to 27 years at the time of applying for the posts.
- Trainee Office Assistant:- for Trainee Office Assistant post, only Male candidates are allowed with age between 18 to 25 years at the time of application.
Age Relaxation: - Reserved category candidates will be given upper age relaxation as per government rules.
Pay Scale Per month: - Below mentioned salary will be paid to both posts in PMC Bank;
- Management Trainee: - On 1st year candidates will be paid Rs.15,960/-, 2nd year Rs.17,630/- and 3rd year Rs.19,325/- per month salary.
- Trainee Office Assistant: - On 1st year candidates will be paid Rs.10,360/-, 2nd year Rs.11,845/- per month salary.
After completion of probation period, candidates will be placed on official payroll and will be paid according.
Selection Process: - candidates for Management Trainee and Trainee Office Assistant post will be selected on the basis of online objective test. In Online objective test, candidates will be asked 100 marks of questions which need to be answered in 60 minutes. With negative marking of 0.25 marks.
How to apply online for PMC Bank Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for PMC Bank jobs via online application form;
- Go to official website of PMC Bank’ career section or follow this direct link
- Read the instructions and click on apply online button
- Fill the all details in online application form
- Upload your photograph and signature pic online
- Pay application fees online and Submit
- Take print out of receipt.
Note :- Before you apply for Management Trainee or Trainee Office Assistant Post, Do read the official notification here.
Do check out our page on Upcoming Bank Jobs and Bank exams in india for new bank exam notifications. For more updates, keep visiting us.