SBI.co.in - SBI PO Recruitment 2016. State bank of india has announced recruitment of 2200 Bank Probationary officers. Candidates who are looking for Bank jobs in india, Bank exams in india can join SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2016. IBPS Adda is first one to break story of SBI PO, we mentioned about SBI PO 2016 on 3rd May, 2016 itself. Yes, finally it’s announced and you can now go for Bank jobs and fulfill your dream to work with SBI as BANK PO.
SBI PO 2016 Recruitment - 2200 Bank PO Jobs - SBI.co.in
State bank of india, biggest public sector bank of india with more than 10,000+ ATMs network and 6 associate bank’s network is biggest in banking sector of india. Many candidates have dream to join SBI to work with SBI and to scale new horizon in their career. Here is opportunity for you to join SBI as Probationary officer. Below is more details about SBI Probationary officer Recruitment 2016;
- Bank Name :- State Bank Of India
- Post Name :- Probationary officer (Bank PO)
- Total number of posts :- 2200 posts
Category wise Number of posts :-
- General :- 1028
- OBC:- 590
- SC :-351
- ST :- 231
- PWD :- 60
Note :- 168 backlog vacancies are added in this vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO 2016
Minimum Education qualification: - The minimum education qualification required for Graduation in any discipline. Candidates who have completed graduation (Bachelors degree) can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit :- Candidates who have age between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st April, 2016 can apply for SBI PO 2016.
Age relaxation :- as per government law, Reserved category candidates will get upper age relaxation. OBC category 3 years, SC/ST 5 years of relaxation will be given.
Loan Defaulter :- candidates who had took loan (any loan from SBI) and not paid are NOT ELIGIBLE for SBI Recruitment. Do check out with bank if you are loan defaulter or not.
Number of chance :- candidates will get minimum chance to join SBI. If you are from General category, you will get 4 chance, OBC candidates 7 chance, SC/ST candidates have no restrictions.
Which means, if you have attempted more than above mentioned chance to appear in SBI exam, you cannot get more chance to join SBI anymore.
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2016
Selection process of SBI Bank PO will be done on basis of Preliminary exam, Main exam, GD-PI (interview) performance of the candidate.
Note: - Do check out, recently SBI has made some changes in SBI PO Main exam Pattern.
Application fees: - For general and OBC category candidates Application fees is Rs.600 and Rs.100 for all other category candidates.
Salary pay per month :- Candidates who successfully placed as Bank PO, will get Rs.27,620 - Rs.42020/- per month. Candidates will be eligible for DA, HRA, Leave, Medical and other benefits.
How to pay application fees?
At the time of filling online application form, candidates can pay application fees via using debit card/credit card/net banking option.
Online application form: - Candidates are said that only online application form way of apply will be accepted, no offline application will be considered. Last date to fill online application form is 24th May, 2016.
How to apply for SBI PO 2016 Vacancy?
To apply for SBI PO 2016 vacancy, candidates who are interested and eligible can apply via following below mentioned steps;
- Go to the official website of SBI Bank’s career page or go to this direct link below
- Click on “apply online for SBI PO”
- Read the instructions and fill the online application form
- Upload your photograph (passport size) and signature picture (As per site instruction)
- Pay your application fees online
- Submit application form and take print out of receipt
- Online registration starts from: - 4th May, 2016.
- Last date to apply for SBI PO 2016 :- 24th May, 2016
- Exam Date of SBI PO :- 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination :- 14th June, 2016 on wards
- Conduct of Online Examination:- Main 31st July 2016
- Interview and group discussion: - 1st September, 2016.