SBI.co.in - Looking for Sample Questions for SBI PO Descriptive Test? All the candidates who are going to appear in the SBI PO Exam 2016 are looking for study material for Descriptive Test. Since, there is only 2200 Bank PO vacancy in SBI and more than 10-12 lakh candidates had applied for the SBI PO Exan 2016, there will be quite tough competition.
Sample Questions for SBI PO Descriptive Test [Cut Off]
In the selection process of SBI PO, there will be descriptive test apart from objective test (online), which has good value of marks in terms of cut off calculation. So, each candidates who wants to do job in SBI PO must need to crack Descriptive Test Exam.
What is Descriptive Test and why it is important?
In SBI PO Exam Pattern, there is 2 sections in preliminary exam. In prelim exam of SBI PO, you will get 200 marks of 200 questions in first section of online objective test. In 2nd section of prelim exam, you will get 50 marks of descriptive test for which you will get 30 minutes.
As per the Job profile of SBI PO, a Bank PO needs to write reports, presentation and letter in English to mention their higher authorities and sometimes colleagues too. At that time, Bank PO needs to be accurate with what they are writing and for whom. And the reason, SBI PO has introduced descriptive test (English language) where SBI Bank will test English writing knowledge of the candidates who are applying for Bank PO.
You need to clear Descriptive test along with Prelim Exam and Main exam since its compulsory to pass out the exam and also compulsory to clear the Descriptive test to get job in SBI.
When will be the Descriptive will be taken?
The Descriptive test will be held just after you finish your prelim online exam, you will be provided a blank paper sheet (along with exam paper) where you need to write your descriptive test. You will be asked for writing 2 questions in descriptive test.
Sample Questions for SBI PO Descriptive Test
There will be 2 questions you need to answer in SBI PO Descriptive Test. One will be Letter Writing and another will be Essay writing. Here we are presenting you sample questions for descriptive test, you will get that kind of questions in exam;
- Write a letter to your Bank manager to increase Home Loan Amount
- Write a letter to your Bank HR Manager to extend the Joining Date
- Write a Letter to your bank manager to due in Bank Loan EMI
- Write a letter to your Manager to Request to close your bank account
- Write a letter to your friend about benefits of working with SBI
- Write a letter to your Manager to approve Mudra Loan
Essay Writing :- (250-300 words)
- Education loan is important to take?
- Why it is good to pay credit card due first?
- Pros and cons of Banking Sector Job
- Swachch Bharat Abhiyan’s Benefits
- Inflation, Good or bad?
- Good things about 7th Pay Commission
- Changing work environment of bank jobs
- Recruitment Exam – Necessary Evil
- Does Mudra Loan Helps poor to start business?
Previous year cut off marks of SBI PO Descriptive Test
As we know, one need to crack the SBI PO Exam to get appear in next phase of selection process, there is separate cut off marks released for Descriptive test. Below is category wise cut off marks of SBI PO;
- General :- 20
- OBC/SC/ST :- 18
If you need any more help or have any query, feel free to post on below comment box. ~ IBPS Adda.