SSCOnline.nic.in - SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 (Grade C & D). Staff Selection Commission has announced recruitment of stenographer Post. Candidates who have cleared intermediate/12th Exam can appear in SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2016. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the biggest employers in India.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 (Grade C & D) - SSCOnline.nic.in
As per the SSC Calendar, SSC announced recruitment of Stenographer Post (Grade C and D) 2016. Every year SSC announced Stenographer Recruitment and thousands of candidates appears for this exam, as its one of the much awaited Exam in which large number of recruitment is announced. Though, SSC does not declare the number of post, but around few thousands candidates are every year selected by SSC Online for Stenographer post.
Check out the below details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment, eligibility criteria, how to apply and much more about SSC online;
- Organization Name: - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the post: - Stenographer (Grade C & D)
- Total Number of Posts: - will be uploaded later
- Exam Date: - 31st July, 2016.
Job Location: - Since Stenographer will work under Central Government’s Ministry/department, also they can be placed at Attached department/subordinate office, they can be placed at anywhere in India.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Post
Education qualification: - The minimum Qualification required appearing in Stenographer post is intermediate exam/ 12th pass out candidates can apply.
Age Limit:- Age of candidate who applying for Stenographer post should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st August, 2016.
Age Relaxation: - As per government rules, candidates who belongs to reserved category will get upper age relaxation.
Selection Process of Stenographer: - The selection Stenographer post will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Skill test of stenography test and typing test.
Application fees: - For Stenographer Group C & D examination, candidates need to pay Rs.100. Candidates from SC/ST/PWD category are NOT need to pay any application fees.
At the time of applying online, candidates can pay application fees via online mode of payment (Debit card, credit card, or net banking).
Online Application Form: - Candidates who wish to apply for Stenographer post must need to fill online application form, on or before 3rd June, 2016.
How to apply online for SSC Stenographer 2016 Exam?
Candidates who want to apply for SSC Stenographer Post can apply online via following below steps;
- Go to SSConline.nic.in (official url to apply for SSC Stenographer post)
- Click on Part 1 Registration for SSC Stenographer
- Fill the online application form and click on submit option
- Pay your application fees online via using online mode of payment
- After paying application fees, go to above url again and register for Part 2
- Upload your photograph and signature pic (As per instruction)
- Take receipt of application form
Important Dates to Remember for SSC Stenographer exam 2016
- Online Registration Starts from :- 7th May, 2016.
- Last Date to apply for SSC Stenographer post :- 3rd June, 2016
- Exam Date (selection) :- 31st July, 2016.
For more government job updates and Bank jobs exam, keep visiting IBPS Adda.