UPSSSC.gov.in - UPSSSC can Supervisor Recruitment 2016. Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission has announced recruitment notice for 874 Ganna Pravekshak (can supervisor) post. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for Gana Pravekshak Jobs online. Last date to apply for Can supervisor at UPSSSC Vacancy is 17th May, 2016.
UPSSSC Ganna Pravekshak Recruitment 2016 - UPSSSC.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced recruitment of Ganna Pravekshak post. Candidates with graduate degree can apply online for UPSSSC Jobs 2016. Below is more details about the eligibility criteria, pay scale and how to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016;
Organisation Name: - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of the post: - Ganna PRavekshak (Can Supervisor)
Total No of posts: - 874
Category wise number of posts:-
- General :- 550
- OBC :- 154
- SC :- 148
- ST: - 22.
Eligibility criteria for UPSSSC Gann Pravekshak Post
Education qualification: - The minimum education qualification needed to apply for can supervisor post is graduation. Candidates who cleared bechlore’s degree from government (UGC) recognized institute/university can apply. (Any stream). Apart from Graduation, candidate must have cleared NIELIT CCC Exam.
Age Limit: - Candidates who apply for can supervisor post must have age between 18 to 40 years as on 1st july, 2016.
Age relaxation: - candidates who belong to UP state, and come under reserved category will get Upper Age relaxation as per government rules.
Application Fees:- Candidates who are applying for UPSSSC Posts must have to pay application fees, below is mentioned category wise application fees;
- General and OBC :- Rs.185/-
- SC/ST Category :- Rs.95/-
- PWD candidates :- Rs.25/-
How to pay application fees :- Candidates can pay application fees online via debit card/Credit card and net banking options.
Salary pay per month: - candidates who will selected for Ganna pravekshak will get Rs.5200-20,200 plus Rs.2400 of grade pay per month.
Selection Process of Ganna Pravekshak :- The selection of Ganna Pravekshak will be based on Written Exam test, Skill Test and Stenographer test.
Online application form: - candidates who are applying for this post must have to apply via filling online application form which is available on the official website of UPSSSC.
How to apply for UPSSSC Ganna Pravekshak Vacancy 2016?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Ganna Pravekshak vacancy via following below steps;
- Go to official website of UPSSSC or you can follow this direct link
- Go to “click here apply online” link and register for part 1 registration
- Read the instructions and fill the online application form with all details
- Upload your photograph and signature picture online
- Pay your application fees online via online option
- Click for Part 2 registration,
- Take print out of the receipt.
- Online registration starts from: - 24th April, 2016.
- Last Date to apply online: - 17th May, 2016.
- Last date to pay application fees: - 21st May, 2016.
- Exam Date: - Not announced.