UPSSSC.gov.in - UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced recruitment of 2172 assistant accountants for accounting service in UP government. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the assistant account jobs, who have done commerce graduate or diploma in accountant can apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016.
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 - UPSSSC.gov.in
Online applications are accepted till 4th June, 2016. Candidates who are interested can fill the online application form and apply online for the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016. Below is more details bout 2172 assistant accountant, eligibility criteria, per month salary and much more information is posted below;
- Organization name: - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Job Location: - Uttar Pradesh
- Notification no :- Advt no 05/2015
Name of the post :-
- Assistant Accountant :- 1913 posts
- Personnel Assistant :- 259 posts
Eligibility criteria of Assistant Accountant at UPSSSC
Education qualification: - The minimum education qualification required for assistant accountant post at UPSSSC is Graduation in commerce (graduation degree) or diploma in accountancy candidates can apply online.
Age limit: - candidates who have age between 21 years to 40 years as on 1st July,2016 can apply online for the assistant accountant jobs.
Age relaxation: - As per the government rules, candidates of reserved category will get benefit of upper age relaxation.
Application fees: - General and obc category candidates need to pay Rs.105 as an application fees. While candidates of SC/ST Rs.65/- and PWD Rs.25/- (of uttar Pradesh residence) as an application fees.
Candidates can pay an application fees via online payment mode at UPSSSC sites.
Selection Process of Assistant Accountant :- Selection of the assistant accountant will be done on the basis of Written Examination.
Online application form :- candidates who are interested in assistant accountant post need to fill online application form from UPSSSC official website on or before 4th July, 2016.
How to apply online for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are interested and eligible can follow below mentioned steps and apply online for UPSSSC accountant posts;
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC’s career section or follow this direct link
- Click on “part I” registration
- Fill the online application form with all mentioned details, after reading all instructions
- Pay your application fees online
- Click on submit, click on part 2 registration
- Upload your signature, and photograph pic online
- Finish and take receipt print out.
- Last Date to apply online :- 4th July, 2016
- Last date for payment of fees: - 4th July, 2016.
- Exam Date :- Not announced