IBPS.IN - IBPS PO 2016 Notification is out now. 8800+ Bank PO vacancies are announced under IBPS PO. If you are graduate and looking for Bank PO Jobs (to work with 19+ public sector bank of india) you can appear in the IBPS PO Exam and try your luck. Candidates need to appear in online exam of IBPS PO to quality for the post, As per the exam pattern of IBPS PO. IBPS PO IV has more job than any past recruitment of IBPS. Candidates who are waiting for this, this is good news for them.
IBPS PO 2016 Notification - IBPS.IN [8800+ PO Jobs]
The institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) organization has tie up with 19+ public sector banks in india who go for mass recruitment. So, candidates who want to work with Bank PO, don’t need to appear in different bank exams, just clear one exam and you are eligible for multiple banks. You will be allotted your post as per your merit. You can read the detail exam pattern cum selection process here.
Below is more information about IBPS PO 2016, eligibility criteria, how to apply, on hand salary and application fees etc.
- Bank Name :- IBPS
- Post Name :- Bank Probationary officer (PO)
- Total number of posts :- 8822
- Total number of participant bank :- 20
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2016
Education qualification :- as per the official notification of IBPS PO, candidates who have cleared graduation in any subject, from government/ UGC recognized institute/university can apply for IBPS PO IV Exam.
Age Limit :- Candidates who comes in the age bracket of 20-30 years as on 1st July, 2016 are eligible for the IBPS PO IV.
Application fees :- Category wise application fees is listed below;
- General/OBC :- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD :- Rs.100/-
Application fees can be payable online via debit card/credit card/ net banking option between 26th July, 2016 to 13th August, 2016.
Selection Process :- candidates needs to appear in two online exam, First Preliminary exam of 100 marks, if you clear prelims exam of ibps po, you need to appear in Mains exam of IBPS PO. After Mains exam, you will be called for personal interview, and upon clearing Mains exam and interview and getting clear cut off marks, you will be allotted as Bank PO jobs.
Per month on hand salary :- The per month salary for IBPS PO candidate is 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
How to apply for the IBPS PO 2016?
To apply for the IBPS PO 2016, candidates need to follow below mentioned steps at official link of ibps po to apply online;
- Go to official website of IBPS PO or follow this link to apply online (link will be activated on 26th July, 2016).
- Get your scanned passport size photograph and signature pic (No capital letter sign allowed).
- Fill the application form online with all details
- Fill your education background details
- Upload your photograph and signature pic
- Pay your application fees online
- Submit and take receipt print out.
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Online Registration dates :- 26th July, 2016 to 13th August, 2016.
- Preliminary Exam of IBPS PO 2016 Date :- 16th, 22nd and 23rd October, 2016.
- Download of call letters: - October, 2016.
- Mains Exam :- 20th November, 2016.
- Interview of IBPS PO :- January/February, 2017.
- Provision allotment: - April, 2017.
Click here to read the official notification of IBPS PO IV.