Bankofmaharashtra.in - Looking for Bank job in 2016? Apply online for 500 Bank Po Jobs at Bank of Maharashtra 2016. Bank Of Maharashtra (which is NOT associated with IBPS) has announced recruitment cum bank jobs for graduate to join as Bank Probationary officer. Candidates who are looking for bank jobs or want to change job, can apply online at Bank of Maharashtra’s Bank PO jobs. There are around 500 Bank PO vacancies available. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application fees, how to apply and all other details related to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
500 Bank PO Vacancy at Bank of Maharashtra 2016 - Apply Online NOW
This is not direct recruitment at bank po, candidates will be sent to 1 year post graduate diploma in banking and finance course at NIIT (Manipal University) institute. Like, last week bank of Baroda has announced same recruitment plan. India has good enough man power but still lacks skilled man power. So, now Banks are training people on their own money via crash course and recruits skilled man power. Check out the below mentioned details of Bank of Maharashtra Bank Po Recruitment Plan 2016.
- Bank Name: - Bank of Maharashtra
- Post Name: - Bank PO (Probationary officer Scale 1)
- Total number of posts: - 500
Category wise number of posts:-
- General :- 253
- OBC :- 135
- SC:- 75
- ST :- 37
- PWD :- 10
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Bank PO Recruitment 2016
Education qualification: - candidates who have cleared graduation degree in any discipline (as on 1st July, 2016) can apply for Bank PO jobs at bank of Maharashtra.
Age Limit: - Candidates who have age between 18 to 30 years as on 1st July, 2016 can apply for Bank po jobs at bank of Maharashtra.
Age relaxation: - a candidate who belongs to reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per the government rules.
Does IBPS Score Required? : - NO, a BIG NO. This recruitment has nothing to do with IBPS. Bank of Maharashtra is recruiting 500 Bank PO independently.
Selection Process: - Candidates who interested in this vacancy, need to appear in online test conducted by bank of Maharashtra. There will be 200 marks of online test will be conducted, in which candidates will need to answer 200 questions from Reasoning, quantitative, English, general awareness subject.
After cracking the online test, candidates will be shortlisted for the course of PGDBF. And he/she needs to attend the 1 year of diploma course.
About the Course :-
- Course fee :- Rs.3.15-3.50 lakh
- Candidates need to pay fees personally or can take education loan.
- 12 months of course has 2 stage to clear
- 9 months of class room training and 3 months of practical training at the bank branch.
- At practical training, candidates will be paid Rs.20000 of stipend per month.
Salary per year :- after successfully clearing the course, upon completing, candidates will be appointed as Bank PO scale 1 officer in Bank of Maharashtra branch. This is guaranteed job. On hand salary will be rs.8.50 lakh per year.
Application fees: - Rs.600 for OBC and general category candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. Application fees need to pay online at the time of online application.
Study Material :- candidates who are going for Bank PO Exam at Bank of Maharashtra can check the Best books for Bank PO Jobs 2016.
How to apply For Bank PO Jobs of Bank of Maharashtra 2016?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for bank of Maharashtra recruitment process 2016 via following below mentioned steps;
- Go to official website of bank of Maharashtra and than head to career page or follow this direct link
- Click on apply online for “PGDBF course”
- Fill the online application form after reading the rules.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload your signature pic and your passport size pic
- Pay your application fees online via debit card/credit card or net banking
- Take receipt and save the form
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online registration starts from: - 12th August, 2016.
- Last date to apply online: - 06th September, 2016.
- Last date to pay fees online: - 6th Sep, 2016.
- Online Exam date: - will be announced later.